Tuesday, January 22, 2008

No big fat story today. Just excited about:

1. Molly's swap. What a cool idea to do a swap for and by the kids! I think we're going to have a lot of fun with this.

2. Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith. Yes, I am a fan. I have always liked the Star Wars flicks but hadn't made time to watch the last one (where Anakin becomes Darth Vader.) So, we Netflixed it and it was TOTALLY AWESOME. I've been going around the house doing light saber moves and saying things like, "Fix your toast, I will, young Jedi." The DH looked at me this morning and said, "Um, you are such a dork." To which I tartly retorted, "Takes one to know one." So there. Not dorky at all.

3. The kids are finally sleeping at night (for the most part.) Whew. Still working on the eating, though.

OK. I've fully taxed my blogging skills for today. May the force be with you.

No comments: