Friday, March 14, 2008

ha ha ha ha ha

I am so excited. I just found an awesome blog, Finslippy, which it not new, but is new to me. As I read I realized I liked her style so much because she reminds me of Beck. So, of course I loved her. Anyway, I followed a link to this post which talks about the California homeschooling ruling.
Oh. my. goodness. I laughed so hard I cried. CRIED! Laughed and cried so hard I couldn't even read it aloud to my husband and he had to come take the laptop and read for himself.
And please know I am not disrespecting you homeschoolers. I admire you tremendously and may be one myself one day. (Undecided, there.)
But it's funny. Really funny.
PS- It doesn't get funny to the 4th paragraph, so don't get bogged down in the facts. Keep on.
Happy Saturday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, that was super funny, she's right up there with Heather(Dooce).
Excellent find. Thanks for sharing!!
Have a super weekend :)

Beck said...

I'm rather flattered by the comparison - she's a Super Famous Blogger, you know!

meg said...

Finslippy is pretty fantastic. Thanks for leading me to the article! ha!