Saturday, February 2, 2008

469 names in the potty

All is on hold while I write 469 names on tiny pieces of paper and put them in Sister's potty for a drawing...
Not.
Sorry, gang, but I just don't have the time. Never in my wackiest dreams did I think that 469 people would enter my little contest. BUT, I do think the potty should still be involved. Sister too.
So, I am going to do it a little differently. Sister is going to draw numbers out of the potty.
First, she will draw from three slips of paper that say either "one digit number" "two digit number" or "three digit number."
That will narrow it down.
Then she will draw numbers 0 to 9 (depending on how many digits from the first drawing.)
That should give me my winner.
We will do all of this after naptime today and I'll report back here.
And if you don't like how I'm doing it, sorry. You'll just have to report me to the Bureau of Blog Giveaways, Contests, and Related Nonsense.

No comments: